Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 4

G'day all

Sorry I can't be with you today but I'm thinking of you all anyway! I'm having a fantastic time here in Melbourne. I'm not winning any money but I'm having fun and enjoying the atmosphere and meeting or seeing well known TV and radio personalities! You can prepare your questions to ask me on Tuesday!

I do apologise for the difficulties you experienced last Thursday with the news item! I just don't know why I could hear it but you couldn't open anything! I tried to do it again but couldn't get the audio to work. I'll try again when I have more time!

Remember too to take the time to do some more research for your presentation. Hopefully you'll be able to use the printer today!

Continue with Living English and don't forget to read the grammar attached to each one and try the 'quiz' too!

I think you enjoyed adding comments on the wallwisher, didn't you?! Amanda and Aree treated it like a live 'chat' and sent comments to You Tao! I hadn't thought of doing that but what a good idea! You can do that if you like but you must remember to click the Refresh button (those 2 little arrows on the top menu bar) to get the updates!

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment