Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 5

G'day all!
As promised, here are a few photos taken during my visit to Melbourne. I hope you like the slide show!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital slideshow

I realise you didn't get a chance to look at the blog last week but well done to Ken who posted a sticky on the Wallwisher! Why don't you add your suggestion today?

Today, I'd like you to work on your presentation. Ask me for help if you need it! That's what I'm here for! If you're under control, you can do the following grammar activity about my or mine. Which is correct in this quiz?

Then you can continue with Living English!

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Marion you are a beautiful lady and you alwas beautifoly dresd .

    I can see that with beautiful pictures.
    and you have agood husband and lavly and smily daughter

    ReplyDelete